GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) — As the weather turns cooler and more fall-like, the Football Frenzy is heating up.
Even though this is only the third week of play, the season is in Week 6 because games started late due to the coronavirus.
Tonight, we’re shining the spotlight on
Here are the scores around 8:10 p.m.:
- In the second, Grand Rapids Catholic Central leads Cedar Springs 21-8.
- At half, Zeeland West leads Zeeland East 20-7.
- At the fourth, Byron Center leads Forest Hills Central 35-14.
- East Grand Rapids defeats Northview 52-14.
- In the second, Forest Hills Eastern leads Kenowa Hills 20-0.
- In the third, Belding leads Godwin Heights 20-8.
- At half, East Kentwood leads Grand Haven 11-6.
- In the second, Forest Hills Northern leads Grand Rapids Christian 6-0.
- Grand Rapids South Christian leads Grand Rapids Ottawa Hills 14-6.
- In the second, Grand Rapids Union leads Wyoming 22-20
- In the second, Lowell leads Greenville 35-0.
- At half, Holland Christian tied with Hamilton.
- In the second, Hopkins leads NorthPointe Christian 22-0.
- In the second, Grandville leads Hudsonville 14-0.
- In the second, Jenison leads Caledonia 7-0.
- In the second, Comstock Park leads Kelloggsville 21-0.
- In the second, Kent City leads Holton 14-0.
- In the second, Mona Shores leads Holland 49-0.
- At half, Muskegon leads Reeths-Puffer 14-7.
- In the first, Kalamazoo United leads Parchment 6-0.
- Paw Paw vs. Sturgis (7 p.m.)
- Portage Northern vs. Gull Lake (7 p.m.)
- In the second, Muskegon Catholic Central leads Sparta 21-6.
- Spring Lake vs. Grand Rapids West Catholic (7 p.m.)
- At half, Rockford leads West Ottawa 14-7.
You can also stay with woodtv.com for scores as they come in and tune in to the Frenzy starting at 11 p.m. on WOOD TV8.
Even with games closed to many due to coronavirus mitigation protocols — though the number of spectators allowed in will increase starting Oct. 9 — you can still catch play-by-play coverage of several on MichiganSportsRadio.com each week. Here’s what they have on available tonight:
- East Grand Rapids vs. Northview (audio and On Cumulus’ ‘The Ticket’)
- West Catholic vs. Spring Lake
- Hudsonville vs. Grandville (video)
- Zeeland East vs. Zeeland West
- East Kentwood at Grand Haven
- Jenison vs. Caledonia (video)
- Coopersville vs. Unity Christian
- Rockford at West Ottawa (video)
- South Christian vs. Ottawa Hills
- Union vs. Wyoming (video)
- Tri County at Fremont (video)
- Central Montcalm vs. Reed City (video)
- Freeland at Birch Run (video)
- Saginaw Swan Valley vs. Bay City John Glenn
- Livonia Franklin vs. Livonia Churchill (video)
Three West Michigan games have been canceled due to COVID-19 exposure: Edwardsburg at Plainwell, Grant at Newaygo and Schoolcraft at Galesburg-Augusta. There have been similar cancellations every week so far this season.